LCI's video of the Year 2021
LCI, the Libra Group's leading aviation leasing company, has released its 2021 'Year in Review' video.
It covers key commercial and charitable highlights which include:
- Placing more aircraft in the mission-critical EMS and SAR sectors
- Re-entering the fixed wing market
- The return to principal ownership by the Libra Group
- Expansion of the fleet with the acquisition of Nova Capital Aviation Ireland
- Raising over $1 billion of helicopter capital since 2019
- The LCI team giving back
LCI has consistently grown in scale and value as it has diversified over time. The lessor’s highly experienced management team has built strong relationships with manufacturers, customers and leading financial institutions, and has undertaken in excess of US$8 billion of transactions in the fixed-wing and helicopter markets since its inception in 2004.