The Libra Group was founded on the core values of integrity, respect and trust - principles that continue to drive the organization today, in business and beyond.
In addition to recognizing our responsibility for the environment and for the communities among whom we operate our businesses, the Libra Group and the Logothetis family both lead and support dozens of philanthropic ventures. These initiatives are broadly linked to the themes of community support and assisting people who have been denied or have limited opportunity.
Our principal community and philanthropic activities comprise:
- The Hellenic Entrepreneurship Award - funding and management of an annual award program that aims to create opportunity for entrepreneurs in Greece. Libra is committing over €5 million and will provide mentoring to the winners.
- The Libra Internship Programme - providing internships at Libra companies throughout the world every year. The programme also funds overseas study modules for students.
- The Concordia Summit - the Libra Group is the founding sponsor of this non-profit organization that seeks to promote public-private partnerships.
- The Seleni Institute - financial support for a New York-based organisation that addresses women's reproductive and maternal mental health.
- The Grace Foundation - a collaborative charity support programme comprising match-funding between the Libra Group and guests at our hotels across the world.
Outside our principal programmes we undertake numerous individual support projects. Among these are: construction of a school in Peru within an under-served community; restoration and updating of several orphanages in Argentina and a five-year funding commitment to the 'Next Generation Initiative' which helps Greek students to gain experience and skills through internships, fellowships and master classes.
- Global Reach
- Track Record